Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year Resolution

Since everyone is setting their new year resolution, guess I have to set mine too, I'll just keep it short and simple:


  1. Mature of course
  2. Eliminate the childish thoughts of mine
  3. Focus more on work instead of relationship
  4. Don't be too sentimental and emotional
  5. Be more positive in seeing everything
  6. Solve problems, not avoid
  7. Try to quit gaming
  8. Improve communication skills
  9. Smile more
  10. Talk more with my parents
Basically for this year just wanna improve my own attitude and personalities. Relationship thing I shall keep it neutral. Saw one of the quote posted, it's meaningful and true to me. "Let it be (keep it neutral) is just another meaning of I'm not capable in changing anything or do anything about it"

Been chatting lesser than you, you even proposed that we shouldn't chat or meet anymore. To be honest I doesn't know whether we are still meeting each other anymore. I want to see you, but I know it will only make your life harder. You're the director of our story, you write the scripts, you decide the backgrounds, you limit our conversations, I can't do anything about it. I'll just let it happen the way you want it to happen, it's the only way for you to stay happy and live without guilt and afraid that he will find out somethings wrong. Sometimes I'm so dumb, destroyed everything just with some stupid text messages, I will think twice and send each and every text no matter how unhappy i am. I've been missing you a lot, I even wanted to go meet you on the rave party next week, but i know it's not a good move, you won't be happy if I'm there. Even if you're happy someone else is gonna be unhappy. Hope you enjoying your life, I can't believe I'm saying this, but to be honest I hope we have a life of ours, which doesn't seems really possible in any near future, unless miracle happen. 

Anyway, the song you want me to hear today just makes me go more speechless. I really feel sad knowing that we can't be together. I miss you yokorella



No comments:

Post a Comment