Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Busy life

Finally I'm free to update this blog. It's been a really long fortnight I had. Been meeting lots and lots of friends in the past two weeks. Some of them I didn't see them for quite some time, the longest one are around 7 years. I love meeting new peoples as there are different stories and experience to me. One of my senior which is the one that I did not met her for 7 years, she taught me lot of things and guiding me on my pathway for life. I really have to thank her for that cause she noticed that I was too emotional and i was kind of shocked when she reached me and asked me to meet up with her. 

Couldn't really remember which day it is, but it was a meaningful day. She's really independent and potential in her career. After meeting up with her i wonder myself how could a girl be so positive and motivated than me in her career and life. Life is always wonderful, although i know me and you are not going to have a chance to meet or talk anymore, but i really wishing you sincerely from my heart to have a happy and satisfying life. Your life was hard, now you deserve to enjoy and do whatever you want cause all you want is simple and freedom. I knew what i did wrong and it was just me being me, I would like to apologize to you even if you're not reading this anymore. 

I used to let relationship being at the first place in my life. But now i know i couldn't, because I'm never a good lover. I'm not capable in maintaining a relationship yet, I'm just not mature and stable enough. There's so many other things for me to work and improve for my future life, been reading lots and lots of inspirational quotes and short stories. I know I have to let go, the ring you gave me will remind me on things I need to do. I just want to thank you for being there for me, loved me for that moment although it's a short period, I'm really glad to have you and you're the first ex that I never hate or regret having you. Of course I still hope we can be friends, but i know after things I said and done it just makes everything goes impossible. 

Responsibility is getting heavier, I started to feel pressure on my shoulder. Now i see all the politics happening in the working life, everything is a psychology war. Everything is done mentally, not behaviorally. There's much more for me to learn, for me I know things that I've learnt up to date is just so little. Sometimes I still get distracted from work easily and I'm not really disciplined enough. I do really prefer working life over study life, it's much more meaningful and challenging for me. Can't really recall what I did for this two weeks but i only know i met up with all my friends from primary school until university friends. 

Life is hard, live smart, don't live hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment