Thursday, January 9, 2014

How are you

Wondering how are you doing now. Didn't hear from you for two days, guess you're really mad at me or you're really keen in forgetting me by now. Reading back all the text, scrolling through all the photos doesn't change anything. I know you might never come back again, we might be like stranger as if we never met each other before. Doesn't really dare to text you, I don't know what to say in the text, everything just goes blank. Miss your laughter miss your voice miss your tight hug. How much I wish we still can have dinner together on every weekdays and lunch on weekends. 

Maybe everything will just fade into memories. I can't really differentiate anymore, my feelings are so complicated and mixed up. Not sure if we should still talk or meet, whatever it is, just want you to be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment