Saturday, December 21, 2013

Rainy Day

Been chatting with you lesser now. Not really sure whether it's a good thing or bad thing. The only thing i can observe is that you're happier than before. Maybe it's really the best solution for us, feelings still exist, i still wanna see you so badly. I understand you have lots of things to think as a lot of things are going to happen and coming to you. I can't annoy you anymore, you just need everything between us to happen peacefully. I miss you, doesn't know how many times i need to repeat it, just hope to see you soon.

You have him, just realized how tiny I am when I'm putting myself between both of you. Two months vs Five years. There's nothing i can compete, maybe the only advantage i have is young, hahaha. Glad this blog made you smile, just drop by here and read more of my daily life whenever you're free. This will be my story book for as long as possible.

Came out with another thought of mine, if i can't provide to you what you want, why destroying and trying to take away what you have? I was so selfish, wanna make you mine just because I love you so much, but making you suffer isn't love at all. Few more days to christmas and new year, wish to celebrate these important days with you. Hope we can meet on 24th ,25th and 31st. It would be really great to have you by my side on these days.

Time flies, here goes my 21 years old. Seeing myself to be a better person compared to last year. Managed to complete most of the goals i set for myself during last year. For now, i just need to be better in managing my emotions. Not sure how our life is gonna be, but the pinky promise, I will never forget, hope you doesn't forget it too =)

Find me when you can meet me ya! I MISS YOU YOKORELLA

No comments:

Post a Comment