Thursday, December 26, 2013

I won't give up


You afraid to let me know you're happy last night cause you will feel bad
You said you felt so bad last night and you don't want me to be sad
You want me not to emo
You want me to promise you to live happily with my life
You want me to have someone in my life that appreciate me
You want me to forget you
You want me not to talk about feelings
You want me to treat you as a friend 
You will text me and like it or not I can choose to reply or not

I know you're happy last night, you doesn't need to feel bad, you're always happy hanging out with her
I'm not really sad last night, I just wish you will come last night, I know you can, just that you doesn't want to. If you came you wouldn't feel bad
Don't make me emo by telling things I don't wanna hear then
You're part of my life, how can i promise you anything when I'm not really happy with my life
Can you be the someone in my life that appreciate me?
I can only forget you when you mean nothing to me, but you mean so much to me
Human, it's all about actions and feelings
I made myself very clear, you can treat me as your friend, but i won't suppress my feelings and love for you. I didn't force you to love me, so please don't force me not to love you
As i know i never did something like lazy to reply you or never reply you. I just take one minute longer to send you back the things that you told me

So how do you feel when you're reading back all the things you've told me
You said you hate me, you said you doesn't love me
You're really not good in lying, you doesn't have to lie to me, and you doesn't need to lie to yourself.

I'm not going to write a lot today, you had more than enough things to read and think for today. 

Deleting a person from your mind isn't easy as deleting the messages and photos. I never force you on anything, you can live your life happily, you doesn't need to force me to stop loving you, cause I won't give up.

You want me to be mature and strong, that's what I'm trying to do. I feel sad last night because opportunities are really limited, just wish you could appreciate more and doesn't regret. You feel bad last night, cause you could've come, but you didn't. I never blame you or anything, I already expect you won't come, but hopes are still hopes.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one


No comments:

Post a Comment