Monday, May 5, 2014

Hello

Wow, Didn't know it was 3 months since I updated my blog.
Well everyone says working life time will pass really fast, it's true.

Been busy working alone ever since my supervisor resigned.
Working life is tough as hell, but sometimes I feels like working do really need some passion and motivation, which I'm lacking on.
Lots of changes have been made within the company, lots of decisions I've made for myself as well, at least my life wasn't so miserable compared to how I was.
I feel really glad that I've changed to a much more better person by now. Friends doesn't tease me as the emo guy any more, they feel glad too with the changes that I've made to myself. Human is just the type of thing that we need to grow day by day. Being better and better

Seems like love life is always the thing that is fated to me.
A new colleague started working with me, she is pretty, intelligent, dedicated and potential.
I'm not sure how can I describe her, she's just the type of girl that every guy will fall for her, she's way too charming. And the sad thing is I can't differentiate the feeling of love or like any more. It seems like I like her because she's beautiful? Or I'm liking her because she's a really intelligent girl that I'm looking for. I'm not sure about it, everyone that knows her appearance encourage me to approach her, I wanted to, just that I don't know how. I'm never good at initiating a conversation and maintaining the flow. Still not sure what's my feeling to her, some say I already started to like her, some just ask me to go for it cause I'm too damn lucky to have her as my colleague.

Can't deny I admire her deep inside my heart, she helped me solve out the problem I'm facing for 8 months in my company the moment she joined the company for only two days. I don't know what motivated her to help me out in my problem with the management, but she just helped me out and I feel really thankful. Yet again she's elder than me and just because she's mature and it led me to think that she might not be interested in me. Maybe it's just some sort of excuse for myself since I don't really dare to start anything. I don't know, I'm still confused between the feeling of love, like or lonely.

Other than that, life starting to makes sense to me. Have some own way to generate more income which I don't give a damn about it in the past. But yeah, everything is improving, will be better from time to time. So I guess that's it, nothing really much about my life for now as I don't brag about how sad I'm feeling any more. Just wish me luck? Will update again when I'm free, cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment